Co-Exploring Ocean Issues and Ocean Literacy – a free online 3 week workshop, seminar series and learning lab (with the option of 1 graduate credit for a fee).
The College of CoExploration UK, in partnership with the College of Exploration USA and Sea Change Partners, present a new series of online workshops between the 30 October – 17 November 2017 on the following themes:
1. What is the connection between ocean literacy and global seabed mapping?
2. What is the connection between ocean literacy and ocean and human health?
3. What is the connection between ocean literacy and aquaculture?
After attending the workshops, you will:
- Understand the importance of mapping the ocean
- Know the latest plans and actions to map the seabed
- Be able to discuss the advantages and challenges of aquaculture
- Identify key aspects of the relationship between the ocean and human health
REGISTER NOW: http://www.coexploration.org/seachange
The Sea Change Project is a European Union Horizon 2020 Programme http://seachangeproject.eu
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (H2020-BG-2014-1) under grant agreement No. 652644. This publication/multimedia product/presentation reflects the views of the author, and the European Union cannot be held responsible for any use which might be made of the information contained therein.